Je m'appelle Yevette

Thursday, February 23, 2006

In Shanghai...

I'm in Shanghai right now...
Last weekend in HK...
The clubbing is crazy...
I slept with a short guy...
It's called One Night Stand...
Actually I am kinda like him...
But unfortunately I'm in Shanghai now...
And he will go back to Taiwan...
There is no clue with my work in Shanghai...
I haven't talk to my cousin yet...
I didn't know what salary he will offer me...
And what he really think of me...
I will definitely talk to him today...

There is a guy who I met on the airplane...
He is from HK...
He design the disneyland's sight...
It's kinda cool...
And I found out that my HK friends are all really great guy...
And the point is they r all rich guy...
I like rick guy...
I know I will marry a rich and handsome guy for sure...
Just like I will definitely learn my french well and go to Paris...
And I will definitely start my own brand...
And I will be a rich girl^O^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home